- Most of you obviously don’t know that I do not like getting tag’d. If those cutesy email tags some of you sent before didn’t give you the clue… here it is, loud ‘n clear.
- I used to work at Baskin Robbins. My parents thought I lost interests in college because I was too busy working, but it was because I used to stay up every night chatting on IRC.
- I used to be very good at physics. Won a champion in a school-wide science trivia back in my high school. Also used to be great at electric organ. Won a state championship one year and represented my home state in the national. Competition was fierce, didn’t do so well there. However, I remember making out with this really cute guy who represented another state. Too bad I can’t remember his name anymore though. Oh you want something nasty? I used to be in a dance troop, traditional Chinese dances all throughout my primary and high school. That’s how I realized I don’t look good in make-up.
- I lost the ability to sing ever since I stopped playing music. I can’t even “humm” a tune well enough to let you know what stupid song I have in my head.
- Oh, I can never remember lyrics, song titles, celebrity names, movie plots, or titles. Karaoke is made for people like me.
- Didn't know where Canada was until I was about to be shipped off here for school. Always thoughts it was around somewhere near Australia and New Zealand.
- Careers that I wanted while growing up: doctor, pharmacist, and a commercial airline pilot. I even went as far as checking out a Singapore Airlines recruitment fair when I was 16, but didn’t stay long because all the people there were in suits, looked way too grown up for me. Oh I used to take my dad’s car to the back of my hometown airport, where I would sit there for hours after school listening to music and watching the planes land and take off.
- I ran away from home when I was 8yo after my dad kicked me out one evening. Stupid me, thought it would be okay to say good-bye to my god-parents on the way to a temple. Of course my god-parents abducted me against my will and sent me home. Then my dad had the guts to scold me for leaving! No wonder I’m f’d up today.