We're blessed to have such wonderful women in our lives – both those with children and those without – but on this Mothers Day, we wanted to send an extra-special note to a few of you in particular:
- To Rockr's Mom, who is simply one of our best friends, and a surrogate mother to Junkii whose own Mom is half a world away.
- To Junkii's Mom, who did a fantastic job raising a sweet and loving man, and who accepts Rockr as a surrogate son, even though we haven't officially come out to her.
- To Rockr's Step-Mom, who lives too far away (in NB) and who we wish we could hang out with more often.
- To our grandmothers – both strong women who have contributed so much to the world.
- To our sisters, both "Jake & Josh's Mum" – who shows unconditional love to her two boys – and Ling who, while not a mother yet, is so sweet and patient she'll clearly be great when the time comes (she already is a mom of sorts to Junkii's two younger brothers :))
- To all our mother-friends who aren't blood relatives but who we consider part of our family all the same – Muggs, Meei…
…Happy Mother's Day and loads of love from us – two grown-up boys.